Google+

Saturday, March 3

The Boy Who Cried Force Placed Insurance - Part 3.1 - Legislational Rage Therapy

Chocolate Covered Fruits and More Gifts at Chocolate.com



To the defense of my ego...this, like most the others, was actually taken years before this story's timeline...I look much better now...You wouldn't recognize me except for the eyes...and I own a lot of cheap sunglasses in the desert...This was at my BFF's Southern Baptist wedding reception...The pic just happened to fit in the right places at the right time...if you know what I really mean...ladies...hahahaha! ;)


I can already tell this one's going to be a fun one, because that picture is seriously cracking me the fuck up right now. You have no idea how bad I want to write the Saga of Versability. The things I did on that site from this period of time are fucking brilliant. I can't wait to get to the summer when I had my nervous breakdown during a power outage. I hope I have enough material to access it in my head without either figuring out how to order the @Versability Twitter Timeline from the Library of Congress or convincing someone else to do it for me.

I assure you, it exists, as does the timeline of every tweet of every user of the popular website, which has around 400 million registered users by now. I don't mean to sound like Nic Cage here, but that in itself is a recipe for disaster, as I've already started noticing companies and agencies worldwide speaking of "newly adapted survey research methods" while tech giants such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter are the tools that will one day destroy us. Anyway, the next chapter (Rain and Showers) will start soon, however I wanted to jump forward in time for a moment to add a pinch of Tarentino and post a letter to foreshadow many months ahead, and as a matter of fact, hot off the presses in Australia today:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/legal-threat-to-qbe-20120302-1u8hv.html

Oh and after you read the below letter, please feel free to click her name at the bottom to see how smoking hot my lawyer in Scottsdale is :)  <3


May 10, 2011
Carolyn R. Matthews
Office of the Attorney General
Re: Brian Penny Interview

Dear Ms. Matthews:

As we have discussed, I represent Brian Penny who voluntarily provided an interview to your office. The witness was represented by Cynthia Johnson and me at the interview, which we understood to be taped, but also a confidential proceeding. Of course, any attempts to contact Mr. Penny must be made through me.

Pursuant to Rule 26 of the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure, you have disclosed the existence of the interview tape to Bank of America’s counsel, in connection with the Attorney General’s civil action against Bank of America related to loan modification claims.

It must be noted that Penny is under no duty to testify as a fact witness or an expert witness and has not agreed to testify at this point.

Further, much of the interview was unrelated to the subject matter of the loan modification claims at issue in your lawsuit and should not be considered “reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.” For much of the interview, Penny discussed acts concerning force-placed insurance, activities of Balboa (formerly owned by BoA but recently sold), and the conduct of Balboa in representing other servicers. To the extent that the interview did not relate to the ongoing civil action, it should not be produced.

I remind you that Penny has suffered serious retaliation from Bank of America in the past and has a claim with the EEOC regarding employment related claims against BoA. Of course, should the release of this information cause further retaliatory acts by BoA, it will be reported to the EEOC and will be actionable against BoA.

To the extent that the taped interview reveals Cynthia Johnson or my impressions, conclusions, opinions or theories related to anticipated or existing litigation by Penny against BoA, it should not be produced.

I object to the release of the tape to BoA before sending us a copy to determine if appropriate redactions were made, and privileged matters protected.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Very truly yours,

To Be Continued...

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment